Hello My Lovelies💖
And It’s Get The Look Wednesday and I’m up with yet another Look. Smokey eye has always been my favorite and ofcourse most of you girls love it too isn’t it?!! So I decided to do a colored smokey eye with a trail of glitter, adding some glam to my eyes with lots of mascara and a bindi to give an Indian touch! And this is how it Looks!
- Starting with a clean face as usual, primer used was from colorbar. And now you know that we let our primer settle down for 2-3 minutes.
- After which, I’ve used my concealer from Kryolan.
- Over Concealer, ive used my liquid foundation from Mac. Liquid foundations are so much better for personal use as it is light weight to carry and also doesn’t look overdone.
- Setting my makeup with Studio fix from Mac. Probably the best compact you could use!
- Then comes the best part, face contouring, done using Brown blush from Bharat & Dorris no 7.
- Inglot blusher in shade 29 & 32, both.
- Highlighter used to give shine to my cheeks was from Mac, New Romance. Most of the times i use this HL its super amazing!!
- Eye primer used is from PAC cosmetics.
- Now since I’m doing smokey, i took my green pencil which is from faces (forest green) and i did thick eye-to-eye liner.
- Smudging the Eyepencil using smudging brush from colorbar and trying to build up the color until the crease line of my eyes.
- I’m going to use a shimmer shadow which will obviously fall down below my eyes no matter how much careful i may be, just to avoid the mess, I’m placing some loose translucent powder below my eyes.
- Then, I used Green shimmer shadow from Bharat & Dorris, over green pencil to give a deep and intense color.
- Now, smudging the shadow, taking it up towards the crease line and a little above using my small finger to smudge.
- As you do that, you’ll notice three shades on your eyes, dark green on the eyeliner area, lighter green on the center of your eyes and lightest and faded green on your crease line.
- That’s how the smokey is actually supposed to be!
- The highlighter that ive used below my brows is Virgin from Naked palette UD.
- Blending the eyemakeup well.
- Adding up some more green shimmer shadow (B&D) at the center of my eyes.
- Now I’m blending the loose powder below my eye using a wet muslin cloth and then setting it up using Studiofix (Mac).
- Eyeliner used is from L’Oreal paris Superliner Black Lacquer.
- Masacara is from Mac, to Upper and lower lashes.
- Eyebrow definer kit is from PAC cosmetics.
- The Silver glitter liner that I’ve used below the wings of my eyeliner, is from Urban decay (glam rock) a standard silver eyeliner.
- Lipstick used here is Breaking Bare and The Big Bang Berry, from Sugar cosmetics. They definitely have gorgeous lipstick collection! You could check them out here.
- Touch up to my look was done using Studio fix from Mac.
So This was how I created the Look!!💁✨
Much Love, xoxo