How are Y’all?! So many of you guys have asked me about the best way to take care of your skin so as to avoid acne. Now its really a task to deal with an acne prone skin and I know we tryna hide it in every possible way! We’ve all had them and most of the times they suddenly appear abruptly on those special days when we are all ready for an awaited date or a job interview or any important event and it really seems to be devastating. On the other side there are those lucky ones who rarely face pimples!🙄 If unfortunately you ain’t amongst them, then here are few quick tips that would help you take better care for your skin.
- Cleansing!! If you have an Acne prone skin, It’s incredibly important that you wash your face twice everyday. Never go to bed without cleansing your makeup, no matter how lazy you are to do so!
- Choose a cleanser that is specially formulated for acne. These products contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide which helps to clear acne sores.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! As you wash your face, the essential oils in the skin are pulled away due to washing and thus you need a moisturizer that’s suitable for your skin, after every wash.
- Skin exfoliation can be done using your finger tips to massage your skin gently, avoid those abrasive scrubbing ingredients. Pat dry your skin, never rub with a washcloth or towel.
- If you’re a makeup person (like me) , Make sure you clean your brushes well every 2 weeks and sponges every week.
- If you’re facing pimples on your forehead, back or neck, you need to recheck your shampoo and conditioner, chances are the pimples may be due to the artificial fragrances and preservatives present in them.
- Do not pick or pop pimples Please!! Squeezing the skin would not only cause irritation but would increase the chances of more pimples to occur.
- Make sure you choose the right products, there are so many different face washes , creams and moisturizers. See that you consider your skin type and then buy.
- Also, If you already got them, you can use honey to get rid of the acne marks.
- Apply toothpaste on your pimple and it disappears overnight!!
- Lastly, We know we gotta eat well and eat healthy.
- Drink lots, lots and lots of water.
Best 8 Products For Acne Prone Skin :
- CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER.
- VICHY NORMADERM TRI-ACTIVE CLEANSING 3 IN ONE CLEANSER SCRUB AND MASK.
- CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING LOTION.
- NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH.
- LAKME GENTLE AND DEEP PORE CLEANSER.
- THE BODY SHOP TEA-TREE FACE WASH.
- HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH.
- BURT’S BEES NATURAL ACNE SOLUTION.
So these were few brief and quick tips to maintain a healthy skin and avoid those disastrous pimples!
Pssst… You got a pimple before an important meet? Shrink it using an Ice cube!!💁
Much Love xoxo