Hello Fellas !
How have you been today?
So I did a quick and fancy Party Look recently, and Incase you haven’t seen, This is how it turned out;
- Starting with my concealer from Mac Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium, Using it as my foundation as well.
- Doing my contour since I am using cream contour from Makeup Revolution.
- Setting it up using compact from Sugar Cosmetics in Latte.
- Blush from Mac again in shade Peaches.
- Highlighter from The Balm Cosmetics in The Manizer Sisters Palette, shade Mary-Lou Manizer.
- Turning onto my brows using pac brow definer kit.
- Coming over to my eyes, Using Glam Dolls Palette from Freedom Makeup in shades Straight and Haze for my eyes, Brunette for the eye contour and lastly Light for the highlight.
- Eye pencil from colorbar in Black and adding up some black shadow from the GlamDolls palette again in Ebony on the rim line.
- Eyeliner from Bharat and Dorris in cake
- 3-4 coats of mascara from Maybelline New York Volume Express along with lashes from Pac number 54.
- Lipstick in Mac Rubywoo.
This is how I achieved this look !
Tell me what you think about it in the comment section below !!
Much Love, xoxo