Hello Y’all !!
So as you Guys know, I’ve been taking Suggestions/Ideas from y’all for the Looks to create and Thank you so much for sending over a lot of it !!
A few of you wanted me to do an “Everyday to Work” Makeup Look so here’s what I came up with;
Here’s the Product Breakdown :
- Maybelline fit me Liquid Foundation + Compact (white super fresh)
- Faces ultimate pro Bronzing powder for contour
- Blush in Nyx Ombre Collection shade strictly chic
- For the eyes, I’ve used HS03 Starstruck single shadow, all over my eyes as the base color, After which Ive used a dark brown shade for the eye contour to make them look a bit bigger and fuller, from Maybelline The Nudes palette.
- Eyeliner form Nykaa in Black Magic
- Eyepencil in Brown from Nyx
- Mascara from Maybelline in Lash Sensational
- Lipstick from Nyx in Lip duo collection shade Ginger & Nutmeg along with Nude from Makeup Revolution
- Lashes from Inglot in no 17N, whereas it’s upto you to use the lashes or not.
So This was the “Everyday To Work” Makeup Look !!
Tell me what do you Guys think about this !!
Also, Don’t forget to send over your Suggestions/Ideas for the Looks and I’ll Try my Best to do as many Looks as I can !!
Instagram : Thatwingedeyeblogger