Hows the Day treating you so far?
So, here’s another Look that I recently tried out, Kinda Nude and Natural.
Product Breakdown :
Foundation + studio fix @maccosmetics
Blush @maccosmetics #welldressed.
@anastasiabeverlyhills Glow kit in That Glow #bubbly.
Shadow Hs03 @nyxcosmetics
Brown Eye pencil @nyxcosmetics.
@maybelline Brow definer.
@dodolashes Eyelashes 207.
Lipstick @mynykaa in shade #thenaughtynude .
- Prepping my face using primer from colorbar. Starting with my foundation from Mac, Blending it all over using buffing brush from Bharat & Dorris.
- Setting up my base using studio fix from Mac.
- Contouring done using L.A Girl contour tube in Almond and then Blusher, over which using highlighter from Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit.
- Starting with my eyes, prepping using eye base from B&D. Using HS03 Shadow as my first color.
- Using brown eyepencil to create a brown smokey look, while keeping the overall look subtle and natural.
- Doing my brows using brow definer from Maybelline.
- Lashes from favourite !
- Trying out Nykaa Lipstick in shade Naughty Nude.
So This is how I achieved this Oh-so-easy Look !! Hunting for a Natural and Subtle look to wear? This is exactly what you need!!
Try out and share your results with me !!
Much Love, xoxo