So it’s almost time for our Festive Seasons and of course we all need to look flawless! You definitely look great with all that makeup but it is equally important to have a healthy skin. Clear skin feels as great as it sounds! We all want a beautiful and flawless skin naturally, after all its one of the important element to one’s beauty. There are zillions of beauty care products that promise us a clear and flawless skin and sure some of them are effective as well but how long can you really rely on these products? Isn’t it great if you could try something natural and that which comes right from your kitchen? Yess! Head over to some quick and easy-peasy DIY’s that bring you closer to clear and healthy skin.
- Turmeric: We all know turmeric is an amazing antiseptic and skin lightning agent. It reduces scars and marks as well. Make a paste by mixing equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little amount of water/milk. Apply it evenly and let it dry. Lastly wash off with lukewarm water.
Suggestion: To be done once a week.
- Baking Soda: Balances the pH level of the skin which is important to maintain clear skin.Take a teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water/lemon juice to gently exfoliate the skin. Lastly, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel.
Suggestion: Should be done twice or thrice a week.
- Walnut: Walnuts bring a beautiful glow to dull and dry looking skin. They have anti-oxidants that help repair skin. It exfoliates your skin while removing impurities from it. Mix 2 teaspoons of walnut powder with two tablespoons of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and let it be for an hour or so and rinse it with normal water.
Suggestion: Follow this once a week.
- Coconut oil: This is my favorite! Coconut oil is very rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical activity, which is one of the reasons behind dull and lifeless skin. Gently warm up some coconut oil in a microwave. Apply the warm oil to your face and gently massage it into your skin for 10 mins. Finally rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Suggestion: do it once, daily.
- Lemon: Lemon is the most amazing product for your skin. Simply apply fresh-squeezed lemon to your face. Leave it on for 10 mins and them wash off with lukewarm water, after which rub some cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it.
Suggestion: Do this daily or every other day.
So my Loves; These were some quick remedies that you need to start doing it right away!
Try them and tell me your results!!
Much Love, xoxo