The Egg shaped Makeup Applicator has launched since years now and has become an Industry Phenomenon with probably being the best tool ever for applying Foundation. It has become a favorite tool and has created a new category of edgeless sponge applicators ever since the launch.
Things Your Beauty Blender Can Do:
- Stippling: Stippling is the Key Word! Whether you’re applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or cream blush, Wet the sponge until it’s completely saturated squeeze out the excess water, and dab it in your makeup. Then, bounce it along the skin, pressing slightly on the surface and this motion helps you get a flawless finish. Also, the pointed tip gets you to the corners like nose corners, mouth corners, under eyes etc.
- Last Minute Touch-Ups: You think the blush is too much? The foundation lines are visible? Use your beauty blender to erase your mistakes.
- Beauty Blender for your Skincare: Yes! You could use your beauty blender to evenly spread out your moisturizers, serums as well as primers and press it to your skin for a flawless finish.
- Bronzer Game: Use you beauty blender to get your bronzer game strong, it helps blend precise bronzer lines with your foundation.
- Face Baking: Use your beauty blender to highlight and bake your face using loose powder.
- Make sure you keep your beauty blogger in a zip lock bag or in its box and never alone.
Cleaning Your Makeup Sponge:
Almost after every use, especially if you have sensitive or problem skin.
Add a little water to your sponge/beauty blender then rub the sponge over the soap to create lather. Rinse and squeeze out the excess water, and squeeze again in a clean towel before air-drying.
Love your Beauty Blender? Comment below and tell me what you think about your beauty blender!!
Much Love, xoxo