So yet another Article went up on the City Scroll page!!
Planning to Travel? Well along with traveling comes packing, which I guess we all love doing as that is due to the excitement; though coming back home and unpacking is a task! Also, you can’t take along every single one of your favorite beauty products with you.
So if you may be planning an end-of-summer vacation or maybe taking a weekend road trip with girlfriends keep these tips in mind the next time you hit the road. They will help your skin and hair stay in better shape, plus they should make you feel better during your travels, too!
With just a little travel beauty survival tips you can face your next vacation, business trip, family homecoming, or even that weekend getaway with a smile!
- Figure out your essentials: Decide what you’re going to need and what you could leave behind. You don’t really need those heavy hair dryers while you are travelling.
- Split your stuff: All those small and dry products could be kept in your hand bags and your liquids and gels should be grouped together. Bring multitasking products like a BB cream instead of concealer & foundation, which contains skin care and makeup elements. You could use your lipstick as your cream blush to add some color tint to your cheeks. Also, instead of carrying too many lip shades, you can carry 2-3 shades and always mix them to get a different shade! Doing this would spare some more space for other things.
- Carry small packaging products: Get those mini versions of shampoo & conditioner, lotion, perfume etc so that it doesn’t consume much space and making your bag really heavy to carry.
- Refresh Essentials: Keep those face wipes to freshen up in between so that your skin doesn’t get all dull and dirty.
- Be Precise: If you’re bringing along products like shampoo and lotion, wrap them in a towel or a plastic bag so they don’t leak all over your stuff making it all messy. It happens. Do the same with any sort of loose powder.
So these are the few tips you could keep in mind while you travel which is going to be helpful and also will spare space in your bag for the rest of your essentials!
Much Love, xoxo