How are y’all?!!
We all know this space buns and double bun trend that is all over right now, So I thought of trying it out also, I havn’t done purple eyes yet so I grabbed my tools and started with this look and it turned out to look like this
- For this makeup, I’ve used oval brushes from My Makeup Brush Set
- Liquid foundation from Lakme Absolute
- Setting the look using translucent powder from Benneye
- For my contour, Ive used mac sculpting powder
- I’m using Mac new romance mineralize blush pairing it with peaches
- Eye primer from Milani
- Using a purple pencil to give my eye shape, coating it with purple shadow from Morphe.
- Over my crease line I’m using some orange and yellow, together.
- For my highlighter area below the brows, I’m using an Ivory shadow from Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadow Palette.
- Doing my eyeliner using Sugar Eye told you so Black Liner.
- Mascara from Maybelline
- Doing my eyebrows using Pac eyebrow definer kit.
- Lashes from Pac in number 51.
- Lipstick from Incolor Lovers Rouge in shade 607
- Using Bed Head spoil me hair spray, to give my hair some volume.
- Parting my hair sideways, I tied two pony tails, which I then teased in order to have some voluminous and big buns, which i rather wouldn’t get in my normal hair.
- I turned those pony tails into buns and took out some fringes so my face dosent look round and tadaa All set to rock the Look!!
Stay beautiful ✨
Much Love, xoxo