Hello Hello Hello Loves💕
With all the growing love for kylie jenner, I decided to do a makeup look inspired by her. Absolutely loving the way she carries that matte brown and dusky look! So I thought of trying it out. Now this look was also a quick one and fun to do. You could easily wear this look to your formal events or even social meets when you wanna go a bit lighter. Here’s how it turned out;
- Starting with a clean face, using my primer from colorbar.
- As my primer sets, using Liquid foundation from NYX stay matte but not flat, blending it using a buffing brush.
- Setting up my base with my favorite, studio fix from Mac
- Doing my face contouring using brown shadow from B&D shade no 7.
- Blush that I’ve used here was from Maybelline (creamy cinnamon).
- Starting my eyes with Medium brown pencil from NYX, doing a thick eye-to-eye liner and smudging it like we do for smokey eyes, using my small finger and dragging the pencil color upwards.
- Using Mac soft brown shadow over my crease line to blend along over the brown pencil.
- For the highlighter area below my brows, I’ve used Blanc Type shadow from Mac, also adding some to the inner corner of my eyes.
- Using Mac subculture lip pencil for my lips (I ain’t using a lipstick here, only lip pencil over my lips).
- Eyebrows were done using Pac brow definer kit.
- Giving a touch up to my look using Mac studio fix.
I’m kinda more addicted to doing bright shade Lipsticks so changing my lipstick with a single shade of Mac Flat out Fabulous, to the same look
Much Love, xoxo