So the next look in the Get The Look series is Coral Makeup. Ive taken this look from the 30 day makeup challenge. After all the drama looks, trying to do a subtle look which can be easily worn for your events, social functions. And this is how it turned out to be;
Product Breakdown for this Look:
- Doing a simple base using compact from Lakme Absolute collection, using a damp sponge to apply this compact just so it gives me an even foundation looking base which otherwise is light-weight than foundation.
- My face sculpting is done using brown blush from NYX Cosmetics.
- Getting my blush done using Mac Dessert Rose blusher, keeping it very natural and subtle. Less is more!!
- For my eyemakeup, I’m using an eye primer from Bharat & Dorris, as my primer sets, i’ve used Mac coral eyeshadow as my first color, over which im blending a touch of Mac New Romance blush on my eyes.
- Contouring the outer corner of my eyes giving a subtle brown shadow from NYX.
- Highlighter that ive used here below my brows is Mac Motif eyeshadow, also I’m repeating some of it just on the center of my eye, over the eyeball.
- Doing my eyeliner using Loreal super liner Black lacquer, going all winged because obviously that’s my thing!!
- The Lipstick ive used here is a mix of Creme d’ Nude + Lady danger from Mac.
- Eyebrows are done using Pac Brow definer kit.
And I’m all set to rock the look!! Make sure you too get this simple, subtle and classy look and also send me your pictures!!
Comment below and tell me what you think about this look!!
Much Love, xoxo