Hello Loves!! How’s the day treating you so far?!!
So, The next look that I’ve created is The Indian Look with those gold earings and the gold glam eyes, lots of mascara and those red lips.
- Starting with my primer from Mac prep+prime. Once the primer sets, moving ahead with the liquid foundation from Mac again.
- I don’t really have a lot of dark circles so I’m not using a concealer here whereas you can always go for it before your foundation.
- Using my studio fix from mac to set the base.
- Face sculpting is done using Mac sculpting powder.
- Blusher from Mua cosmetics whipped velvet in shade chichi.
- Eye primer I’ve used is from Pac cosmetics.
- Starting with my eyeshadow, filling up the inner corner of my eye using a bronze shade from a personalized palette from Bharat and Dorris.
- Using a gold shimmer shadow at the center of my eyes from the same palette again.
- Now, since its a cut crease eye makeup, using an eyeliner to give the shape to the outer corner and blending it in side using black shadow.
- Repeating my gold shimmer merging it with the black shadow.
- Doing my highlighter below the brows using an ivory shadow from the palette.
- Eyeliner from E.L.F cosmetics Liquid eyeliner.
- Mascara (4 coats upper and lower lash) from Maybelline Lash Sensational.
- Brows done using definer kit from Pac cosmetics.
- Lipstick is my favorite ruby woo from Mac again.
- I’ve used a brown Eye pencil here, which is from NYX Cosmetics.
Stay Beautiful ✨
Much Love, xoxo