Monsoon is almost here and making some changes in our makeup routine is really important. As we all know heavy makeup is a NO-NO this season. So, I’ve created this DIY subtle and natural look with minimum products and you know what the best part is? It just takes 5 minutes to get the look!
So here’s how it looks
- Starting with a clean face, I’ve used Primer from Colorbar.
- Diluting my primer using a dry tissue and dabbing it off, I’ve used some Bb cream from Maybelline, It really gives me a natural and even looking coverage.
- Since I want my base to be waterproof, I used some water spray and blending the cream using a buffing brush in order to dilute excess product.
- Setting my base with Studio Fix from Mac. You could use any compact as well.
- Then I did my face contouring using brown blush no 07 from Bharat & Dorris. Keeping it mild and natural. Blending is the Key!
- I’ve used Mac blusher (peaches), Taking minimum product and blending it well.
- To give natural color to my eyes, I’ve used the same blush over my eyes and Foxy from the naked 2 palette to highlight below my brows.
- Eyebrows were done using black brow pencil from Urban Decay.
- Gel eyeliners are waterproof, long-lasting and smudge free so using them during monsoon is must. I’ve used black gel eyeliner from Makeup Forever (Gel eyeliners from maybelline are also good). Eye liner shapes could be as per choice.
- Eye pencil, Solid black from Faces. It’s water proof, smudge proof and intense.
- Lakme water proof mascara was used (2 coats each).
- I’ve used a Subculture lip pencil from Mac over which I’ve used peach blossom from Mac.
- Fixing up the look using Studio Fix again under my eyes specially.
And we are done!! So this is really quick and easy look to achieve, also it looks natural and not over done. The products used are basic and the lip shades, blushers could be used from any brand but make sure its soft, subtle and matte. No shimmers this season! Get this look and be a stunner even in Monsoons!
P.s. Using a primer isn’t compulsory and could be avoided.