So I’ve finally started doing a lot of looks and putting up the list of products used along with the explanation and tutorial for you guys to do it yourself and get the look. And here’s another look that I’ve created which was quick and easy to do. Trying out the Boho Look, I’ve always been inspired by the boho style for its bold and stunning characteristics and so i took this look and tried to create it and that’s how it looks;
- Starting with my primer from Mac Prep+Prime.
- As my primer settled, I’ve used concealer from Maybelline fit me collection, blending the concealer well, I’ve used liquid foundation from Maybelline fit me collection again. Blending the base well using a buffing brush from Pac cosmetics.
- Fixing up the base using Studiofix from Mac.
- For my face contouring, I’m using Mac Sculpting Powder, sharpening my jaw lines, nose, with the product.
- Mac Peaches blush was used here.
- For my eyes, I’ve used an eye primer from Pac Cosmetics.
- Staring with my inner corner, i filled it using a yellow orange shade (cheer me on) from Mac Cosmetics.
- On the center of my eyes, I’ve done a typical orange shade (rule) from Mac again.
- For the outer contouring of my eyes, ive used a brown shade from Maybelline The Nudes palette.
- Blending the shadows well, specially to fade the prominent color lines, I’m using a highlighter below my brows which is from Naked 2 palette (bootycall).
- Giving a single coat of mascara (NYX Lush Lashes XXL) to my lashes before i apply false lashes.
- Defining and shaping up my brows using Maybelline Brow Duo pencil.
- As my mascara dries a bit, I’m Applying my lashes from Pac cosmetics with Duo lash glue.
- I’ve done my eyeliner using Liquid Eyeliner from E.L.F Cosmetics, also the dots that ive done below the wings of my liner to give a boho look, with the same product.
- Giving a touch up of mascara to my lashes and falsies to get them together.
- Lipstick is from Sugar cosmetics in shade The Big Bang Berry.
- Touch up to my base using Studio Fix from Mac cosmetics.
- Using the silver accessory and a turban to get the boho style.
Much Love, xoxo