Hello Hello Hello Loves💖
Hope Y’all are doing good!! So I added yet another look to the Recreation series by sonakshi sinha for the filmfare shoot and she looked so gorgeous! Totally love her😍
So here’s the Product Breakdown as well as the Tutorial to how I got this look;
- Primer used is Colorbar
- Until my primer sets, I started with my eyemakeup.
- Eyemakeup primer used is from pac cosmetics.
- For my first shadow, I’ve used strange shadow (naked 3), applying it all over my eyes to prep my eyes giving them an even look.
- For my inner corner of the eyes, im using a mint green shade from Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion eyeshadow palette (Forest Furry).
- On the center of my eyes, on the eyeball, Ive taken persian blue eye pencil from Faces. Applying the pencil on the center of my eyes and taking a smudging brush to drag the color towards the outer corner of my eyes.
- The outer corner contouring was done using deep blue eyeshadow from Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow X4 palette.
- For highlighting the area below my brows, ive used shadow Virgin (Naked palette).
- Blending the eyeshadows using a blending brush so all the prominent color lines fades and blends.
- Using a fan brush to take off any eyeshadow particles fallen below my eyes.
- Starting with my base, I’ve used concealer NYX HD Photogenic to cover the area below my eyes and on my T zone (need to be used for discoloration, if any).
- After blending my concealer well, I’ve used Liquid foundation from Makeup Forever.Blend blend blend , the more you blend the better your base sets.
- Setting the look using Studio fix from Mac. I totally love this product, it’s a must have!
- Contouring was done using Face scultpting Chubby stick from Clinique.
- Blusher used is from Makeup Revolution Palette in shade Fusion. (Ps. If you are confused about where to start your blush from, place two fingers besides your nose and then do the blush and that’s how you’ll figure the right place for your blush)
- Doing my eyeliner using Maybelline gel liner. This one is really great to use, it is waterproof and smudge proof.
- Mascara 3-4 coats each and also on the lower lashes using Maybelline lash sensational mascara.
- Repeating the Persian blue eyepencil from Faces, on the outer corner of my rim line (below lash line) and Lemon shade eyepencil from NYX Jumbo collection.
- The Lipstick ive used is from Chambor Silk Touch (silk woods) No 607.
- I always touch up my base using Studio fix from Mac.
So This is it!! This is how I achieved the sonakshi look and trust me it was so much fun!!
Much Love, xoxo