So here’s another look that ive tried to achieve for you guys and its an indian makeup look with those red lips and 90’s eyeliner! And this is how it looks;
As usual, I’ve mentioned the products used and an explanation to how i got this look.
- I haven’t used any primer today, directly starting with my concealer from Makeup Forever.
- After i blended my concealer, I’ve used my Lakme absolute compact with a wet sponge so as to give a foundation finish. I dint really wanted a heavy base thus ive used the compact as foundation.
- Setting up my base using my favourite Studio Fix from Mac.
- Face contouring is probably the best part of the makeup routine. How sharp and stunning it makes our jaw lines look! So here I’ve used Mac sculpting powder for the face contouring.
- Blusher in shade Earthy Touch from Colorbar, over which I’ve used my favourite highlighter from Mac shade warm soul.
- I’ve used eye primer for Pac Cosmetics.
- Using Half baked shadow from Naked palette, as my first color, over which ive repeated Smog shadow (naked) until my crease line.
- Using Burn out shadow (naked 3) as my highlighter to the area below brows.
- Eye contouring was done using a dark purple from Bharat & Dorris shadow personalized shadow palette.
- Blending all these shadows using small smudging brush, just to make sure I don’t have prominent shadow lines on my eyes.
- Using a copperish gold shadow from the same B & D shadow palette just on the eye-ball (center).
- For my eyeliner, I’ve done a 90’s thick and winged eyeliner here using eye-told-you-so liner from sugar cosmetics. It’s so very easy to use and is so gorgeous!
- Mascara from Mac, 3 coats each and covering my lower lash as well.
- Using a curler for shaping my lashes.
- Black eye pencil from Faces, also tightlining my eyes with the same.
- Lipstick used here is Ruby Woo from Mac.
- Touch up to my foundation was done using Studio Fix from Mac.
Annd It’s done!!
Get this look, click your pictures, send me and stand a chance to win a Give away coming up sooonn!! Also comment below and tell me your opinions about all these looks that I’ve been creating until noww!!