Hello Lovelies 💖
Recreating deepika’s look from iifa was so much fun and so much appreciated and so I’ve created yet another look, Sonam kapoor’s look. She’s an absolute stunner and a Fashion Icon, her styles are so effortless and gorgeous! Now this look here is bold, edgy and classy to carry! Since you guys have loved the recreation post and some of them asked me to do it more often so yeah il be doing it and also Thank You for all the appreciation, love and support ❤️
I absolutely had fun doing this look as well. I dint do the half hair bun as it dint really looked good on me because of course her jaw lines are sharper and her face is sleek rather than mine so I’ve kept my hair natural.
- Primer from colorbar, letting it settle down until I do my eye makeup.
- For my eyes, I haven’t used an eye primer in this look as the eye makeup is very natural and neutral so I don’t really require an eye base.
- First color for my eyes was a blush from Mac (Immortal flower powder blush). Shaping up my eyes while adding a natural color to it.
- Using a brown pencil from NYX, I created a ‘V’ on the outer corner of my eyes to give a sharp shape.
- Blending the pencil to smudge its prominent line making it look deep, using a small smudging brush from colorbar.
- I haven’t used a highlighter here as it’s a matte look, so ive repeated my first blush color on the highlighter area below my brows.
- For my eyeliner, I’ve used a gel liner from Maybelline, making it thick at the center of my eyes and forming a square shape at the outer corner, just as the look demands.
- The inner corner of my eye liner is extremely thin.
- Using a tone fairer than mine to conceal, from maybelline fit me collection.
- Liquid foundation (my shade) from Maybelline fit me collection as well, Blending done using foundation brush from Pac cosmetics.
- Setting up the look using Lakme absolute compact.
- Face contouring done using Clinique chubby sculpting stick.
- Blusher from Mac (Melba).
- Eyebrows were done using Eyebrow definer kit from Pac Cosmetics.
- Mascara from Mac, 3 coats each and also to my lower lashes.
- I’ve used a white eye pencil here from NYX cosmetics.
- Lipstick was from Mac (candy yum yum).
So this was how I achieved this look and it was quite easy and quick to get this makeup done!!
Try out for yourself and share those pictures with me!! An exciting Look coming up next for the get the look Wednesday blog post!!💁 Also, NYX cosmetics are now available on http://www.nykaa.com yayy!!😃