So I’m finally back home and the vacation ends! I’m sorry I couldn’t post any blogs but now I’m back to work and It’s Wednesday and like i mentioned earlier that we shall do get the look posts every wednesdays, so I’ve created a look for you guys to try on! I’ve done a pop of color look.
- Starting with a clean face always, ive used my primer from Colorbar.
- Diluting some primer, Ive used Concealor from Maybelline fit me collection, blending it even.
- Ive used my shade Liquid foundation from Loreal.
- Setting the foundation using Studio Fix from Mac, which gives my foundation a matte and a perfect finish.
- Face contouring was done using Mac sculpting powder.
- Here, I’ve used a cream blush from Bharat & Dorris shade no 5. Application was done using a buffing brush to give my blush a blended look.
- Firstly I’ve used an eye primer from B&D, over which I’ve used my first shadow which is Foxy from Naked 2 palette.
- The second color i used was Rule, Chrome yellow and burnt orange from Mac personalized shadow palette, mixing all together for my eyeball area.
- Eye contouring was done using shadowy lady which is a shade of brown, from Mac personalized palette, to give shape to the outer corner of my eyes making them look bold and beautiful.
- To highlight the area below my brows, ive used the first shadow, foxy again which from Naked 2 palette.
- Glitter pencils from Nyx (jumbo) Aqua Blue as my eyeliner, White in the inner corner of my eyes, Horse reddish in the middle of my lower lash area and Purple velvet at the half end of my lower lash area.
- Since its pop color theme, I am using a dark and bright color lipstick so as to give a pop of color look, shade 408 from Incolor matte me.
- Mascara from Colorbar (3 coats each) shaping them using lash curler.
- Here Ive used black eyepencil also to tightline my eyes to make them look bigger and brighter.
- Lastly, eyebrows were done using Brow pencil from Urban decay.
- Fixing up the look with a touch up of studio fix from Mac.
And I’m all set to rock this look! 💁✨
Get this Look and share your pictures with me!! 💖
Also, Let’s get social🙋
Instagram : http://instagram.com/thatwingedeyeblogger
Twitter : http://twitter.com/athakker62