I am planning to start with posting these get the look blogs every Wednesday, I’d create different looks for you guys to try on with an explanation to how I achieved the look and also product breakdown so let’s get started with today’s look!!
I haven’t really tried this cut crease eyemakeup on myself, and this is the first time I did it on my eyes so that’s how it looks.
P.s. I have undone eyebrows but anyway😀
– Firstly, starting with a clean face, i used my primer from colorbar.
– I always dilute my primer before i start with my shade Concealor from Maybelline fit me.
– After concealing, Ive used liquid foundation from Mac to do my base.
– Setting the base using studio fix from Mac.
– For my face contouring, ive used Mac sculpting powder.
– Blush on from Mac in shade Life’s a picnic.
– Highlighter above my blush from Mac Mineralize collection (new romance).
– For my eyes, I started with eyebase from Bharat & Dorris as my eyeprimer.
– Ive used shadow Strange from Naked 3 palette, as my first color, all over my eyes.
– I drew a crease line in a winged shape using black cake eyeliner (B&D) on the crease of my eyes so as to give a cut crease look.
– Smudging to fade the sharp looking eyeliner using shadows creep and gunmetal from Naked Urban Decay palette.
– For my highlighter, ive used shadow Virgin from Naked palette, below my eyebrows and on the inner corner of my eyes.
– Shadow Trick, from Naked 3 palette was used at the center of my eyes and to fill the area below the crease line.
– To blend the sharp edges, ive used a plain smudging brush.
– Gel Eyeliner from Maybelline (winged eyeliner).
– Eyebrows done using brow pencil from Urban decay.
– Mascara from Lakme eyeconic (3 coats each). Also on my lower lash.
– I haven’t used Eyepencil because i am doing a bit heavy eyes and since my eyes are already smaller ive avoided Eyepencil. You could use it if you like it.
– Lipstick in shade 403 from Incolor matte me collection.
– Ive used studio fix from mac to touch up my base and settle my makeup.
– Nose contouring done using mac sculpting powder.
– Ive used Mineralize highlighter from Mac again for my ‘T’ zone.
Anndd Done!! So these are the products ive used to get the look. You could use the same or kinda similar shades from any brands to get your look. Make sure you go slow while doing your eyemakeup because cut crease eyemakeup tends to look too much so make sure you don’t over do it while keeping it glam and gorgeous.