Hope y’all doing great!! So yesterday I happened to do some Self-Makeup and I created these two looks!
- Starting with a clean face, i used some primer from colorbar.
- Diluting some primer, I took my shade concealor from Mac and used it under my eyes.
- After concealing, i took some of my matching liquid foundation, using a buffing brush and blending the product well, i used some studio fix from Mac to set the base.
- Then I did my face contouring using a brown blusher no 07 from Bharat & Dorris.
- Over the contouring, I did my mineralize blush from Mac (New Romance). P.s. It’s super natural, peachy and looks stunning!
- I did my brows using a black brow pencil from Urban Decay.
- Eyes are done using shadow Foxy and Tease from Urban Decay palette (Naked 2).
- I did my eyeliner using Hyper glossy liquid liner from Maybelline in shades Turquoise Blue and Tangerine orange, which i then ended with black eyeliner from Sugar eye told you so smudgeproof eyeliner.
- Adding up lots of mascara from Mac, minimum 2 coats.
- Adding some lipcolor using Lady danger from Mac , over which i added some matte me gloss from Incolor (shade 410)
- Giving some touch-up to my look using studio fix from Mac.
Look 2 :
- I kept my Foundation and blush as it is in my first look, all i changed was my eyeliner & Lipstick. I did some square graphic eyeliner here, giving some quirky, bold and edgy look to my eyes. And I used Lady danger from Mac for my Lips.
These quirky eyeliners could make you look different and stunning. Experimenting with your eyeliners is something that makes you stand out from those regular black eyeliners that everybody does! There are so many liner variations that you could actually do, explore and do more!! Share some of your eyeliner looks with me and il post them too!!