So we do a Product Review today! Recently i had been to shopping and i came across Faces outlet so I thought let’s go and check out some of its products and I came to the conclusion that they do have great products specially amazing range of nail polishes! So i bought a few shades of nailpaints, Black Eye pencil and nail polish remover in shade 001 Fruit Punch. So let’s review them
- Nail Paints – they had like so many shades available that i was so confused which one to buy and i finally decided to go with shade 37 (Barbie pink) & shade 56 (hottie) and they are definitely great to use. These are from their Hi shine range. one or more coats are to be applied for achieving a darker shade. It stays as it is for 1 and a half or two years.
9 ml bottle for 229 rs.
Packaging: comes in a glass bottle, the bottle is handy and leak proof and has a great finishing. The color is as good as seen from the bottle. doesn’t have a bad smell, is hi-shine and the texture too is smooth.
2. Faces Eye Pencil:
- soft and gentle pencils.
- smooth to use and enhances your eyes immediately.
- one/two strokes are good to go with.
- they glide easily and are not scratchy.
- various colors available too.
- gentle and safe for eyes.
- easy to carry and easy to apply.
- need to carry sharpeners since it’s a pencil.
- don’t completely go off with face wash.
- ingredients aren’t mentioned.
- overall a great value for money.
249rs for 1.15gm
3. Fragrant Nail Enamel Remover:
- Acetone free.
- Enriched with vitamin E.
- Nourishing and gentle.
- Instantly removes nail polish.
- Helps to rehydrate nails and cuticles.
- Gives the skin & nail a soft and sappie feel.
- Refreshing fragrance.
Ingredients – MEK, Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Glycerin, Vitamin E.
Mrp- 135/- for 30ml