Hello Pretty People💋
We all love that perfect looking eyeliner isn’t it? Well yes its now going to be easier to achieve it too! And i know i am not the only one who’s obsessed with her eyeliner and want it to be on point i am sure you want it too!! So here are some tips and tricks that i am going to share with you and let’s all be blessed with a hot coffee and a perfect eyeliner💁
- Always start with a clean face, wash your face if necessary because we may have oily lids and we would want to wash before we start.
- Secondly, choose a liner that suits you, which you are comfortable to use. Although if you are a beginner, start with pencils or even pen eyeliners as they are easy to use.
- You really don’t have to hold and stretch your eye to do your liner, all you have to do is to slightly tilt your head backwards for the perfect shape and keep your eyes half close for better results.
- I always start my eyeliner from the middle/center of my eye going towards the outer corner and then atlast i do my inner corner. Now your center of the eye determines the thickness of your liner so you always start from the middle.
- Be calm and slow while doing your eyeliner. Also never finish one eye and then do the other, always go together. If you did your middle line then do the same for the other eye too and that’s how you would not mess up getting one thick and another thin.
- See that you do not leave a gap between your lashes and your liner. Fill it up, if any.
- I always have a winged eyeliner done and that’s where the blog name That Wingedeye Girl comes from😀 So if you are too fond of those winged eyes and want to achieve it then the easiest way to get it done is by using a sticky tape at the end of your lashes to the end of your eyebrows and then do your liner. But do try to get it done through free hand too.
- I use gel eyeliner from Mac/ Maybelline to get my eyes done. Now gel eyeliners tend to dry up a little fast so firstly make sure you take a little product and close the top immediately and if you have an already dried up eyeliner then you could add 2-3 drops of coconut/almond/baby oil to it and let it set for 5 minutes and you have your eyeliner ready to use!
- If you are using a brush for your eyeliner application, then make sure you wash your brush well after using it each time.
- You can always use coconut oil to remove your eyeliner as well as makeup incase you do not have your cleanser/wet tissues.
So lovelies that was all about your eyeliner, following these few tricks would definitely get you stunning looking eyes so let’s do this!!