Hello Pretty People!!☺️
Being a Makeup-artist, I am always being asked by my Brides as to what routine should they adapt or what measures should they take to get a graceful and glowing skin specially on their wedding day. So, I thought lets blog about it and help around all the would be Brides to achieve a flawless skin! It’s the most important day of your life and along with so much of stuff to do, most important is to look beautiful! So, lets check out some tips that are amazing to try on! Dont stress even if there’s just a month to go for your D-Day, you could still follow these tricks.
- Firstly, get a dermatologist to examine your skin and hair for any clinical problems that needs to be tackled.
- Eat healthy meals, drink lots of water everyday, enough beauty sleep is a must, stick to a fitness routine.
- Re-visit your hair spas and salon treatments.
- This is the right time to buy your colour cosmetics, see what colour lip shades suits you and get a small personalized kit.
- Start a little early when it comes to your skin, don’t leave it until last-minute.
- Once or twice a week exfoliate your skin, removing the dead layer will leave your skin looking fresher and more vibrant.
- Do not try out new products at least up to 3 weeks before your wedding be it skin care, hair care, makeup or even washing powder.
- If you are a working woman and that you have to rush o work everyday, keep blotting papers with you and use them, it will keep your face shine-free. Also mild face wash such as cetaphil. Excessive face washing isn’t a good idea either!
- Grow your nails. stubby nails will not add to your bridal allure. Get your manicures and pedicures done on a regular basis, also use some moisturizer for your hands and feet before bed.
- Consult your stylist/makeup artist and discuss all your looks for your ceremonies as well as wedding day, before hand.
- Go for your facial and other treatments at least 6-7 days prior just to reduce the risk of redness, irritation or even allergic reactions.
- A healthy and clean diet should be your priority right now and its even great if you could shred some extra weight to look a total stunner on your D-Day!
- Drinking coconut water daily would give you an internal glow, its yummy way to get clear skin and also your body would than you for the added health benefits.
- Cleanse your face with water at least twice a day and do not forget to moisturize. Apply your sunscreen 15-20 minutes before you step out in the sun.
- Indulge in weekly DIY remedies, exfoliate and make various easy face packs once a week.
- Use lip balm or vaseline for your lips if they are dry and cracked.
- Beautiful bridal makeup starts with a good skin, no foundation looks perfect without a smooth and exfoliated base.
So. these are some tips for the would be Brides out there, follow them and let your guests keep wondering the secret to your beautiful skin! Pampering your body and your skin over the course of a few months will definitely give you great results. Also remember nothing makes you look as radiant as your Smile does! So Smile and Stay Beautiful✨