Hey Pretty People!! ☺️
Natural Beauty sounds wonderful isn’t it? well, now you can also achieve it by these simple tricks that we are going to talk about in this blog. And let me tell you, you do not need harsh chemicals, various products and tons of time to get your natural beauty, just a little pampering to your body is all that you need!! So here are some awesome tips to go thorough;
- Always make sure that you remove your makeup before going to bed. If you do not have any cleanser or makeup remover, you can use coconut oil to clean your makeup.
- Never skip your sunscreen, whether its cloudy or cold outside!
- If you workout, then that’s great! keep doing, because regular exercise would give your body necessary blood circulation and accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body. you’ll notice a glow on your face after working out!
- Then comes my favourite, Beauty Sleep😃 make sure you at least get 8 hours of sleep every night, if you don’t get enough sleep, your skin gets tired just like you and it sags and you get bags under your skin.
- Drink lots of water, also eat lots of fruits and vegetables that especially has a lot of water content.
- Wash your face at least 3 times a day and every time you are back home because your skin has faced pollution outside and it needs to be cleansed. You can use face packs like Multani mitti and browse for more diy packs to use and massage them in circular motions always. ( there’s a blog for DIY packs too, Check out!)
- Dont pop your pimples if any, it will lead to more pimples! If you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.
- The best face pack you could use is, 2 tbsp chickpea flour, ½ tsp turmeric powder, a pinch of camphor and sandalwood with some rose-water/milk/water is your perfect skin care pack and you can find all these right in your kitchen so why not try?!
- Yoga and meditation are your best friends!
- Maintain your body health because you know that you are what you eat. You don’t have to starve yourself but make sure that you eat healthy.
- Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week for a healthy glow.
- Moisturize your skin daily, it would keep your skin soft and beautiful as you grow older.
- Steam your face once or twice a week, this would help reduce acne.
- Makeup is necessary but do not overdo it.
- Take good care of your hair. don’t wash your hair with hot water. keep your hair always brushed and use a quality shampoo and conditioner (preferably organic). Once a while add a little baking soda to your shampoo to get your scalp cleansed effectively.
- yogurt is good for your skin and hair. It can reduce the ageing process. You can apply yogurt on your hair or skin to get rid of various beauty related problems. It is the best digestive aide, so you should eat a small portion of yogurt after your meal.
- Always keep a hand sanitizer along with you and use it often.
- Enhance your lashes, there are natural ways to pump your lashes without having to reach your makeup bag.
- Whiten your smile! use a quality tooth paste for your teeth care and bright smile.
- Hygiene is the key concept in keeping up a good appearance naturally!
And The Best Tip, A genuine smile really does make anyone look great! So Smilee!! These are a few natural ways to look beautiful and also pamper yourself!!
Until Next, Stay Beautiful!!✨