Helloo Pretty People!!💁
Yess Yess i know I’ve been Inactive for quite a long but now that i have made a schedule for writing up My Blogs, so I’ll make sure to be regular enough!! And I’ll be posting up my blogs on every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday so yayy!! Also, I’ve completed with 15 Blogs!!💥 Thank You People for all the support and love!! 😍🙏🏻
This blog is about my smokey eye story, my smokey eye look. So i did this look for a party and it turned out to be so precise and pretty and that’s the reason i want to share how I achieved my look along with you lovelies so that you can also get the look!!
And to achieve this look, I started off with my favorite primer from Colorbar.
- Then, as it settled, i did my concealing with Bharat & Dorris Cake Concealer and blending it well with Bharat & Dorris cake foundation brush.
- Liquid foundation from Mac was used after that and blended with my buffing brush from B&D.
- Setting it up with Mac studio fix.
- Then going on with my face Contouring (cheek bones, jaw lines, nose) with brown shade from Bharat & Dorris and Blush on from Mac (frost margin).
- And starting with my smokey eye, I used a wax base for eye makeup from Bharat & Dorris, and then i used black kohl pencil from Mac.
- Blending off the pencil and taking it towards my crease line, adding black eyeshadow up on the pencil and forming a shape also making sure that i do not go too far beyond my crease line because i have smaller eyes so ofcourse i don’t want them to look more smaller which smokey tends to do so.
- And above my crease line i did a pink shade contouring to settle down the black precise line that was showing up sharp.
- After that, i used a Highlighter below my eyebrows using mac skinfinish Mineralize (whisper of gilt) highlighter.
- And just running through my eyes with a small eye blending brush which has no product, just settling down my sharp looking smokey eye.
- Also repeating the black eyeshaow just on the center of my eye, on the eyeball. And doing my eyeliner just eye – to – eye because I’ve anyway did a black smokey eye so the liner is harldy visible, doing it just to define my eyes.
- Defining my Eyebrows.
- Doing up my eyelashes with mascara from Bharat & Dorris (3 coats).
- Running kohl pencil on the waterline from Mac.
- Lipstick ruby woo from Mac.
And I am Done with my Look, Get yours Now!! 💁
Share Your Smokey Eye Stories In The Comments Below!!👇👇
Stay Beautiful ✨