Not only Beyonce, but now you can also wakeup looking all flawless and gorgeous!! With these Few tips that i am sharing with you, you can also achieve absolute beauty from head to toe.
Here are the Tips:
- Beautiful Hair – Its true that turning over during night will cause friction, split ends and frizzy hair. Switching over to satin pillow covers or covering your head with satin scarf before sleeping will also keep your hair undamaged. Toss them into a bun and spray them with some water and your favorite serum in the ratio 3 : 1 respectively, open the bun in morning to pretty, natural and heatless curls.
- Glowing Skin – Applying Vitamin E oil to your skin and massaging it in upward motion gives you a soft, glowing skin naturally!
- Thick long lashes – Who doesn’t like those thick long lashes and why not?! Apply castor oil to upper and lower lash line before bed and you can achieve those perfect lashes.
- No more Puffy Eyes – Before you go to bed, take 2 metallic spoons, dip them in a glass of water and then place them in refrigerator. When you wakeup in morning, take those spoons and lay them against your eyes with the convex sides touching your eyes. The cold will remove the puffiness and make you feel relaxed.
- Lipcare – Apply almond oil to your lips before going to bed, this would give you beautiful soft lips.
- Pretty Hands : Exfoliating your hands is important and you can use this DIY scrub ( brown sugar + oilve oil) . After that, moisturize your hands with Vitamin E oil, this gives you soft hands. Applying coconut oil to your cuticles and nails will help your nails grow stong.
- Happy Feets : Get rid of cracked and dry feet using Vaseline or any thick moisturizer and wear your cotton socks.
- Bye Bye Pimples : Dab a little toothpaste and leave it overnight and wash it in morning to make your break outs less visible and also do not use gel, use paste.
Tell me how this worked for you and also share your suggestions with me in the comments below👇
Stay Beautiful ✨