Hey Lovelies!! 🙋
So I am up with the Nail care Blog and i am going to share my suggestions and tips with you guys on how we should keep a check on our nails and maintain them in a healthy way! We all Love those pretty, strong and long nails but how would you maintain them in a right way is what is important and to do that, here are some tips that I would want you to look at ;
- Firstly, Keeping your Nails and skin around them thoroughly dirt free is most important. Remove all traces of your last colour with an acetone-free remover.
- Applying soap to a toothbrush and gently scrubbing your nails and skin will remove dirt and exfoliate any dead skin without the need of any chemicals.
- Your nails are delicate, so scrubbing them too roughly can actually expose you to infection.
- Regular trims are Important.
- Disinfecting your nail tools between uses is important as regularly cleaning your makeup brushes because bacteria!
- Also, make sure you are using and buying a good product for your nails as well.
- Give enough breaks to your nails in between with just applying transparent or no nail polish. So that it is healthy and dosent turn yellow overtime and is strong.
- Use tricks and remedies to clean your nails and remove stains.
- Eating a healthy and balanced diet is a must when it comes to your nails too.
- Do not wear shoes that are too tight, which can cramp your toes and also harm your leg nails. Also clean and cut them regularly, to avoid dirt.
Share your suggestions in the comments below👇
Stay Beautiful ✨