I have like real obsession when it comes to skincare. In all my free time, you would find me doing Home remedies and using a number of products for my skin and hair.
There are so many products out there for the skin and I really have to keep a check on my budget too, because being a Makeup Artist, I already have to invest a lot in all the other products so most of the times I use home remedies along with a few of my products and believe me guys, these home remedies work faster, are wonderful to use and have no side effects! Talking about skincare routine, I’ll let you know what my skin care and hair care routine looks like;
- For a fresh skin, i start with a mixture of curd, honey, few drops of lemon, and a pinch of turmeric and make a thick paste out of it and apply it on my skin, leaving it for 10 minutes and then washing it with luke warm water.
- Moisturizing my skin using Dove Moisturizer.
- Colorbar primer to smooth out my skin before i start with my Makeup.
- Lip balm for lip care.
- Cleaning the Makeup using Mac wipes.
- Using 2-3 drops of Miss Clarie. Makeup remover with a cotton ball.
- Setting my skin using Rose Water or Bio Oil sometimes.
- Lip balm for my Lips.
When it comes to Hair Care, my hair is well maintained and i really do not face problems while setting them. Many people always tell me not to wash my hair daily but I personally prefer washing them daily, It gives my hair a fresh look which i love it and it dosent harm my hair so then why not?! Anyway choose what suits your Hair!! I use Tony & Guy Cleanse shampoo for my hair and trust me its so Amazing!!
Oiling my hair every Saturday is what i do normally using Dove Elixir Hair Oil also coconut oil is always the Best. In my free time, i use coconut milk to nourish my hair along with using egg yolk sometimes.
With all your Makeup & Hairstyling, it’s necessary to take care of your skin and hair and i would like to share a few tips with you.
- I always prefer using a sunscreen, everytime i move out of my house without makeup even when the sun isn’t out. It protects my skin.
- Drinking lots of water is probably the best think you can do to your skin
- Making sure to clean all your makeup well before going to bed.
- Enough sleep, right food has always been necessary for the skin.
- Home remedies are something I suggest you guys to try for your Skin and Hair and I’ll put some more Home Remedies in my Blogs Pretty soon!!
Stay Beautiful ✨