The everyday makeup needs to be Simple, Subtle yet Beautiful. No glam squad needed! Just a 10 minute routine that leaves you pretty and flawless. The basic makeup just requires the concealing of our dark circles, patches or any pigments (if present) and making the tone even. A stroke of your favorite Eyeliner , Mascara and a kohl pencil. Running of a fresh and bright colour over your Lips ( That’s how i like) , Even a subtle or soft color would look pretty as well! Choice is always yours.
- Starting with Concealing dark circles with Maybelline Newyork Fit Me Concealer, blending it well, I used the Maybelline Newyork Fit Me Matte Foundation all over my face, making sure to cover my hairline, ears and neck (as per outfit neckline) as well and blending it really well with my Buffing Brush.
- The next i used was Studio Fix from Mac.
- Using Freedom Pro Eyebrow palette i defined my brows.
- Contouring my cheek bones and jaw lines using a brown blush from Bharat & Dorris
- Brightened my cheeks a little with Bharat & Dorris Powder Blush (no 8) and giving it a tinch of pink.
- And finally Eyeliner, my favorite part of the makeup, using gel eyeliner from Maybelline, winging it because that’s how i like my liner to be.
- Bharat & Dorris Mascara for my eyes (2 coats)
- Eye pencil from Faces, to do the outer corner of my lower lash line.
- My Lipstick is done using a matte Shade no 423, from Inglot.
- Fixing up my makeup with Mac makeup fixer and letting it settle for like 30 seconds and its done!!
That’s what my makeup routine looks like!!
And that’s how i changed my basic makeup look to Dinner Night makeup look with Using Mac Studio Fix, to touch up my base. Adding New Romance Mineralize Blush from Mac to my cheeks, applying the same to my eyes just to give a little colour to my eyes. Changing my Lipstick to Lady Danger from Mac. Adding a single coat of Mascara from Bharat & Dorris, I am all set to go for my dinner night with a subtle yet a stunning makeup look with my basic products.
It’s really not necessary to carry a lot of stuff in your basic or say everyday makeup bag/kit, just this much works well and also when it comes to products, Its not necessary to buy those expensive ones, just check upon with the good looking colours, the quality and you are good to go!!
Also If you want me to Blog about something, Let me knoww!! Till then Stay Beautiful ✨