Hello All You Beautiful People!!
The weather has already changed and the spring is already here but have you changed your makeup routine yet? Your winter makeup routine may not work for these warm months but does that mean you cannot do your makeup? Ofcourse you can, you just ought to make a certain change in your makeup routine and here’s how;
- Quit your Foundation, Applying Foundations in this warmer months would leave you with a heavy base and also make you more sweaty and thus end up making your foundation look cakey and patchy. Now is the time to use your CC creams, which would help give you a subtle and natural glow to your skin.
- Using Serums or Primers instead of Moisturizer would help. The moisturizer would make your skin look greasy.
- Now is the time to Exfoliate your skin which would make your skin glowing and gorgeous. (DIY Exfoliating Scrub : 3 tablespoons of unrefined Coconut oil, 1/2 cup of Sugar. Use your hands to scrub the mixture vigorously and then rinse off with warm water and towel dry. This remedy makes your skin feel silky smooth and hydrated)
- Go for waterproof makeup products.
- Using Blotting sheets could help getting rid of grease and would also leave your makeup intact.
- Nourish your hair with a mixture of a few teaspoons of olive oil, combined with 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil, massaging your scalp, leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash your hair off with regular shampoo and conditioner. This remedy needs to be done once or twice a week for great results.
So Lovelies, This is how your need to change your beauty routine along with your wardrobe choices!
Stay Beautiful ✨